If you’re reading this page from India, you probably don’t need us to tell you that cricket is one of the most-watched and beloved sports in the country. In fact, its popularity stretches far beyond the borders of India. From Australia to the UK, cricket has legions of devoted fans, and betting on cricket is becoming more and more popular by the day.
For example, did you know that the broadcasting rights for the Indian Premier League are worth more than $1 billion? There’s huge money in cricket, and so it is little wonder that fans all over India and the world are attempting to cash in on their knowledge of the sport. Utilizing cricket betting tips and their innate knowledge of the sport, lots of players wager on game outcomes at ComeOn!
Some of the reasons to bet on cricket at ComeOn! Include:
- Match Variety – You can bet on international, Indian, Australian, and UK cricket. If there’s a match worth betting on, you’ll be able to bet on it.
- Profit Boosts – ComeOn! has a unique feature which boosts your winnings if you make more than one selection per bet. For example, if you bet on 10 outcomes, your winnings will be boosted by 50%. This is called the ComboBoost feature.
- Statistics – While you can score endless numbers of free cricket tips online, ComeOn! has its very own stats centre with accurate historical results and facts. Instead of relying on the tips of others, you can use this to do your own original research.
- Live Betting – You don’t have to place a wager before the match starts anymore. With live betting on cricket, you can jump in at any stage of the match and place your bets. The odds update in real-time, too.
- Free Bets – We won’t go into the specifics on any individual bonus or offer here, but ComeOn! has a free bet club. You could get free bets on cricket often as a regular punter on this site. Remember always to read the terms and conditions of any free bet or bonus you accept carefully.
Perhaps with the above information in mind, you can understand why we only promote ComeOn! for cricket betting. No other site comes close.
How to Bet on Cricket
It’s one thing to know that betting on cricket is an option, but it’s an altogether different thing to know how to do it. Not to worry, Comeonbetting.com will guide you through the process.
Let’s take the hypothetical example of placing a cricket bet. Here are the steps you would go through.
- You would first register a new account at ComeOn! and make a deposit.
- Then, select “sports” from the main menu and locate cricket from the submenu.
- You’ll see all of the matches you can bet on in front of you.
- You’ll see the outcomes you can bet on, for example, the teams and their odds of winning.
- When you select an outcome, it will appear in your bet slip. Remember that you can make combo bets by selecting multiple outcomes on one betting slip.
- Enter the amount you wish to wager on each outcome. The bet slip will automatically calculate the potential profits for you.
- Confirm your bets and wait for the match to happen. Remember that you can place more in-play wagers during each match.
- Anything you win or lose will be automatically credited to or debited from your account when the bets are settled.
So, now you know why you might want to bet on cricket at ComeOn!, you know how to do so, and you know where to find cricket betting tips free. Before you get started, let us show you some of the different types of cricket bets you can make. As you can see, there are a number of different outcomes.
- Outright Winner – This is simple enough to understand. You bet on the team which you think will win the match, series, or tournament. If you’re right, you are paid at the odds you placed the wager at.
- Tied Match – As veteran cricket fans will know, matches can end in ties. You can bet on this, and usually, the odds are enticing enough to do so as its a relatively rare occurrence.
- Proposition Bets – These are bets on events before or within the match. For example, you can bet on who will win the coin toss, the score after the first innings, match scores, which team will score the most runs in an innings, etc.
- In-Play Bets – Finally, we come to live or in-play bets. These include things like the total number of a batsman’s runs, the number of runs of the next ball, how a batsman will be dismissed, etc.