Andar Bahar is an easy entry to playing card games. It is easy to understand and even easier to play. If you always avoid playing cards because of hundreds of ways it can be played, Andar Bahar is a good beginner’s game.
In Andar Bahar, you play against the dealer. The dealer deals one card from the deck, called ‘Joker’ for the game. You need to bet on what slot the next joker card will land – ‘Andar’ or ‘Bahar’. With each card dealt, you can choose to bet the on the opposite slot or skip betting. If your slot is the lucky one, you get your money doubled.
If you are thinking that you can only earn token money in Andar Bahar online game then you are in for a surprise. You can earn real money if you bet it on the right side! Find more about this game and know some valuable Andar Bahar game tips in this article.
Playing Andar Bahar Online
The attraction of this game lies in its simplicity. This game roughly started in southern India and quickly picked roots everywhere around the world. It is one of the easiest card games that acts as a portal to gambling.
Before the Internet came into existence, Andar Bahar was played in different social settings. Gambling is considered to be legal in designated casinos or places. However, playing it in parks or other public places were (and still) considered to be illegal.
Technically, there is no specific law that prohibits you from gambling online. Hence, if you decide to play Andar Bahar online, you are very much on the safe side. There are other perks of playing Andar Bahar online –
- You can enjoy a quality experience playing Andar Bahar with live attractive female dealers.
- Many apps and websites allow you to register your account for free and give you free chips to begin with.
- Different apps and websites have introduced variations and features in Andar Bahar, thereby making it more fun and increasing your chances of earning real cash.
- Many apps have level-based gaming experience, where you earn bonuses that can be converted to hard cash.
- You get paid instantly.
Let’s get familiar with the rules of playing Andar Bahar online and what you will be witnessing.
Rules Of Playing Andar Bahar Online
Let’s make one thing clear to you – you have a lot of sources to play Andar Bahar online. Since every app and website will be slightly different, they will have slight variations in the game.
Don’t worry, the variation will not be too much different from what we are going to tell you. This is the basics of nearly every Andar Bahar online game.
- One single deck of 52 cards will be used for each game.
- There will be two slots for bets – Andar and Bahar.
- The first card is drawn and is placed in the center. This is sometimes referred to as a Joker card (not necessarily being the joker card). We can call it the middle card as well.
- Some gambling sites let you make a side bet on middle cards possible rank (Joker, Queen, King or Ace), suit (Club, Spade, Heart or Diamonds), number (example – below 8, 8 or above 8), and color (red or black).
- In another form of side bet, one can even bet on the total number of cards that will land up on each side. For example, would Andar slot get 20+ cards or the Bahar one?
- When all the bets are made, the dealer shall deal one card at a time alternating between Andar slot and Bahar slot. Different gaming servers also allow changing bets after each dealt card. This shall be repeated till any one slot matches the rank or value of the middle card. The slot that matches the card’s value or rank wins.
- For example, if the middle card has a value 7 to it then whichever slot matches the value first gets their money doubled. It is the same with the ranks. If you have a king, queen, or ace in the middle, then whichever side matches the rank wins.
- If the gaming server allows for side bets, the payoffs will be adjusted right after the game is over. You can re-bet after every game.
- Payoff usually differs from server to server.
Things You Need To Remember While Playing Andar Bahar Online
There are two modes of playing Andar Bahar online:
- You can play for free with/without the possibility of earning real money. Some gaming servers will ask you to sign up and deposit money if you want to earn cash.
- You will be playing Andar Bahar, as you play any simple game with graphics.
- Some will allow you to make side bets as well depending on the gaming software.
- In live mode, the dealer will be a person dealing the cards live.
- These live versions will likely ask you to register with them and deposit money for you to be able to play.
If you like the thrill of betting and gambling but do not wish to invest any money in it, then go for the gaming mode. But if you wish to make your game more exciting and you are in to win real cash, then make sure to go for live mode.
Pro Tips For Playing When Dealing With Real Money
Every pro gambler suggests that if you are playing for the thrill then you should be very careful in how you play. The dopamine rush that you get from winning and the adrenaline rush that you get from losing can drive you to poverty.
If you suspect that you cannot control your emotions (and money) while playing, it is best to stick with the token money mode.
You can gamble smartly and responsibly. These tips are going to help you not lose yourself and your fortune over a fun game:
- Make sure you set aside a budget for gambling. For example, if you have $100 in your hand, then you should only bet for $10 or a maximum of $20. You have to set the limit so whether you win or lose, you will not exceed cashing out more than the limit.
- Gambling needs discipline if you want to enjoy it properly. Hence, make sure that you are not tempted to ‘risk big to win big’. Small bets will do you just fine.
- You can try to even out winning bets with the exact amount you took from your budget. You can use the remaining money to make other bets. This will ensure that you enjoy the game without losing money.
- For example, you have $100 in hand and you bet for $10. You win $20. Keep $10 in your budget and use the other $10 for gambling. If you win, you earn more, if you lose, you stop right there and try again next time.
- In case you win big, it doesn’t mean that you bet even more. For example, you bet $10 and somehow you are on the winning streak and you get $100 as the winning amount. Do not put this amount for betting because you have your limit secured. Profits should add to your wealth and you should place a safer bet.
- Keep a track of how much you are spending and how often. Maintain a diary that will help you trace your gambling habit if you ever suspect that you are getting addicted to it.
- Do not borrow money for gambling. If you do not have the money to gamble, this means you shouldn’t gamble at all.
- Do not gamble when you are feeling upset, are drunk, or just plain angry. Emotions can hamper a lot of your decision-making process and set you on fire. The highs will be high and the lows will be too low. On the contrary, do not gamble when you are feeling too optimistic. Have a neutral and disciplined mindset when you get into it.
- Do not spend money or risk more money than your limit to cover the losses. Have patience and the mindset that you can either win or lose on each bet. You have no control over the chances but you can have control over how much you decide to spend.
Andar Bahar is relatively a new game in the online gambling/betting scenario and every platform is launching its own version of the game. Make sure you go for a verified gaming server – be it an app or website and keep the above-mentioned information in mind.