At Comeonbetting.com, we strive to find the best casino bonuses on the internet and make our readers aware of them. Most of the time, the fairest bonuses are to be found at ComeOn Casino, which is why you’ll find it mentioned here so often. We like this casino so much that we even decided to name our site after it.
We’ll let you explore the different ComeOn! bonuses for yourself. This page is an overview of the types of casino bonus you can find. Think of it as an educational overview of casino bonuses before you delve further into the specific offers available at ComeOn! Casino.
Disclaimer: This information is about casino bonuses in general. It is not tied to specific offers at ComeOn! or any other casino. Any amounts mentioned are to provide examples only.
What Is a Casino Bonus?
Casino bonuses come in a few different forms. The main point of all of them is that you’ll get more casino credit than the value of your deposit, and sometimes you won’t have to make a deposit at all. However, bonuses always come with terms and conditions. We’ll explain more about those below.
These are the different types of casino bonus available at ComeOn! and other casinos.
- Deposit Bonus – You’ll have to make a deposit to activate this type of bonus. For example, you might deposit €100 and get €100 extra to play with.
- No Deposit Bonus – This bonus is different from the one mentioned above. You won’t have to deposit a single cent to activate it. For example, you might get 10 free spins just for registering an account.
- Free Casino Bonus – This could be any kind of bonus. For example, at ComeOn! you can trade in your loyalty points for free spins, deposit bonuses, etc. in the ComeOn! Shop.
- Bingo Bonus – ComeOn! does not offer this kind of bonus because it doesn’t offer real money bingo games. However, bingo bonuses are popular, so we wanted to mention them here. With these bonuses, you’ll get free bingo tickets or deposit/no deposit cash to play with.
ComeOn! has a world-class sports betting platform as well as a casino. You can bet on all of the top sports from around the world 24/7. There are a few different types of sports betting bonuses. Again, we’re not necessarily saying that these are available at ComeOn! right now, but you can expect to see them at online sportsbooks.
- Free Bets – These are what they sound like. You’ll be given a free bet worth a certain value. Sometimes they require a deposit and other times they don’t. Usually, free bets have to be wagered at events with certain odds.
- Risk-Free Bets – These differ from free bets in that you’ll wager your own money first. However, you’ll get a certain amount back if the bet isn’t successful.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – If you’re wagering on a race or an event, ComeOn! and many other betting sites will make sure you get the best odds on offer.
Live Casino Bonuses
Live casino bonuses can be in any of the categories of the bonuses listed above. They could be no deposit bonuses, free casino chips, deposit matches, or cashback on losses.
Like all other casino bonuses, you’ll have to meet certain terms and conditions before you can withdraw these bonuses or what you win. Here’s an example of how to use a live casino bonus.
Example: You make a €10 deposit and receive an extra €10 chip to play with. You head to the live roulette table and start making €1 wagers on even money bets. You’re on a lucky streak, and you win multiple bets in a row using the Paroli system. Eventually, you’re able to meet the 10x wagering requirements and withdraw the casino bonus + a little extra.
Of course, you won’t win every single time. Think of these bonuses as a great way to try live dealer games at ComeOn! Don’t expect to win big amounts from it. That way, if you do, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
Before you accept any casino bonus, even at a trusted site like ComeOn!, you need to understand the terms and conditions of what you’re getting into. It’s vitally important that you read the small print and understand the following points.
- Minimum Deposit – This is the smallest amount you’ll need to deposit to activate the bonus. For example, if the minimum deposit is €20 and you deposit less, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.
- Wagering Requirements – In most cases, you’ll have to wager a bonus before you can withdraw its value or what you win. For example, if you accept a €100 bonus with 20x wagering requirements, you’ll need to make €2,000 worth of bets before you can keep what you win.
- Game Weighting – Not every game counts equally when it comes to wagering requirements. This is where game weighting comes into play. If a game (such as slot machines) have 100% weighting, then out of a €1 bet, €1 counts towards wagering requirements. However, a game like blackjack might only count 10%, which means that only €0.10 counts out of a €1 wager.
- Win Limits – Some casino bonuses come with win limits. These set a cap on how much you can withdraw as real money. For example, if a no deposit bonus has a €10,000 win limit and you win €15,000, you’ll only be able to keep €10,000.